Bluestacks is an Android emulator and here we are here to guide you about how you can install and use Bluestacks on your windows pc for free to play games and run Android apps on a much bigger screen in comparison to phones.
In comparison, Android OS devices are the widely used phone across the world. Peoples prefer to have Android instead of any other operating systems because it easy and most of the apps are for the use. A user can easily download and store thousands of apps to their device for free from the official Google play store.
But what when you want to play your favorite Android games over the pc, it is not possible because they are not having any officially released windows version.
Even playing games and using apps a very conflicted in the phones. if you want to fix all of these issues then install the Bluestacks Android emulators over your PC.
With the help of Bluestacks on the window you run any Android apps or game on windows. As a gamer using the PC keyboards and mouse give you complete access to the game where you can move faster, aims better and good response time.
If you are having a windows PC with some great specification like windows 10, 6 GB+ rams etc then you are gonna meet a great gaming experience which you will not be witnessed before.
Bluestacks has an officially released version For Windows Pc which can be downloaded for free on the official website. Initially, they released their latest version Bluestacks 4 with many advanced features for gaming.
Here is a quick guide you can follow to download and install the Bluestacks 4 latest version to your windows pc and MAC too
How To Download And Install The Bluestacks On Windows PC 7, 8, 10
- Go to the google and type Bluestacks or simply go to the bluestacks.com
- Click on the download link
- As you will click on the download link it will bring you to a new page where you will see a final download link, click it
- As you will click the final download link, It will start the download. You just need to wait until it finishes.
Now it is the time to install the downloaded Bluestacks to your device
- As the download is finish tap on the file to start the installation process
- As you will tap on the file it will ask to accept the terms and condition of application
- By default, the installation file will store to the default folder but you can change it as per your preference.
- It will ask to enable the apps store access and application communication. You must enable it for the better experience.
- Then you just need to tap on the “install” button and wait
- After a few minutes, it will finish the installation and show you an option “finish”
Bluestacks only supports the Windows 7 and later versions which must have least Intel or AMD processor and least 2 GB of ram.
And if you are looking for the best experience then we will recommend for the PC with least windows 10 version with minimum 6 Gb of ram with Intel or AMD multi-core processor.